Icompression takes your data protection seriously
Icompression is the data controller and your personal data is processed in accordance with the law.
If you need to contact us about our processing of your personal data, you can use the contact information below:
Contact: Lise-Lotte Ettrup, Director
Address: Binder 10, 2880 Bagsværd
Phone Number: 44 44 88 50
Icompression ensures fair and transparent data processing
We process data about you to make our service better and to ensure that you are provided with the product that we, in consultation with you, have assessed is the best and cheapest fit.
When we ask you to make your personal data available to us, we inform you of what data we process about you and for what purpose. You will receive information about this at the time of collection of your personal data – often in connection with a target.
The data we use includes:
- Name, address, contact information
- Social Security number
- Health information
We collect and process your personal data for specific purposes
- Meet product or service needs
- Process price offers for your municipality
- Delivering our service
- Meet legal requirements
We only process relevant personal data
We only process data about you that is relevant and sufficient for the purposes defined above. The purpose determines the type of data about you that is relevant to us. The same applies to the extent of the personal data we use. For example, we do not use more data than we need for the specific purpose.
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected or deleted
If you believe that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that it be corrected. You should contact us and inform us of what the inaccuracies are and how you think they can be corrected.
We check and update your personal data
We check that the personal data we process about you is not false or misleading. We also make sure to update your personal data on an ongoing basis.
As our service is dependent on your data being correct and up-to-date, we ask that you inform us of any relevant changes to your data on phone 44448850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect your consent before we process your personal data
In most cases, obtaining and processing your personal data requires that you have consented to it.
We therefore contact you and ask for your consent – typically in connection with a survey:
- Before we process your personal data for the purposes described above.
- Before we disclose your personal data to the municipality.
Your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us.
In addition to these cases, we only record your information if the law requires it or it is necessary to conduct our business.
You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to know at any time what data we process about you, where it comes from and what we use it for.
- You can also be informed how long we store your personal data and who receives data about you.
- However, access may be restricted for reasons of business secrets, such as target forms and intellectual property rights.
- You can make use of your rights by contacting us.
- This applies, for example, if you withdraw your consent.
- If you believe that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, you can ask for it to be deleted.
- If there has been no activity for 5 years. We have set the limit of 5 years in order to adapt products, follow the development of product needs and assist in any complaints.
- When you contact us with a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we examine whether the conditions are met and, if so, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- You have the right to object if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
- You can use the contact information at the top to submit your objection.
- If your objection is justified, we will ensure that you stop processing your personal data.
Transfer to third countries
We aim to ensure that your information is processed only within the EU. In rare cases, data can be transferred to countries outside the EU through our data processors. In this case, we ensure that your data is protected in a way that meets European personal data protection requirements.
Icompression has adopted internal rules on information security.
Specialbandager.dk appreciate the trust you place in us by making your personal data available to us. We therefore protect your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also ensure that your personal data is treated confidentially and not subject to changes.
We have established both physical, network and system security at a level appropriate to the risk associated with processing your information. The security measures and their maintenance are described in our internal rules on information security.
If you find that the data processing at Specialbandager.dk is incorrect or illegal, you can contact us by using the contact information above.
You also have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, e.g. if you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or the way we have handled your complaint. You can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby. The Danish Data Protection Agency has a complaint form on their website, which can be used.